The Wagrain-Kleinarl cross-country ski trail (5.5km) starts at the Spannberg (bus stop) - is a medium-difficulty route and connects directly to the Jägerseeloipe 5.5km (easy or moderate). There are refreshment stops along the trail. If you don't want to drive back yourself afterwards, you can get on the bus at numerous bus stops.
Classic and skating track
Rules of conduct for cross-country skiers
- Consideration of the others - Every cross-country skier must behave in such a way that he does not endanger or harm anyone else.
- Signals, direction of walking and running technique - markings and signals (signs) must be observed. Cross-country trails and slopes must be run in the direction and technique indicated.
- Choice of track and slope - Double and multiple tracks must be used in the right-hand lane. Cross-country skiers in groups must run one behind the other in the right lane. In free running technique, one must run on the right side of the piste.
- Overtaking - Overtaking is allowed on the right or left. The front runner does not need to swerve. But he should avoid it if he can safely.
- Oncoming traffic - Everyone has to move to the right when they meet. The downhill cross-country skier has priority.
- Stick guidance - When overtaking, being overtaken and in encounters, the sticks must be kept close to the body.
- adapt to traffic density and visibility. He must keep a sufficient safety distance to the front runner. If necessary, he must let himself fall to prevent a collision.
- Keeping the trails and slopes clear - if you stop, you step out of the trail